Saturday, August 22, 2009

Breaking out of my body and flying away Like a bat out of hell

I'm feeling a lot better now then what I was, I let my emotions get the best of me and I made some bad decisions. It's times like these I wish I were a Vulcan, then Emotions wouldn't be a problem, only Logical. Speaking of which there is Vulcan poetry which I just found out. It made me laugh.



A Vulcan Love Poem
by Gene on Passions in Poetry


If I had it within me, to show emotion,
My circulatory organ would be full of human-like feelings for you.
For, I do appreciate you.
Your mind is an incredible object to meld with.
It is most illuminating and logical.
I find your appearance extremely satisfying in a most cerebral way:
Your ears; so perfectly acute,
Your eyebrows; so uplifting,
Your hair; each strand, so logically placed,
And you spread your fingers with such accuracy and grace;
Always an exact 46.1378mm between middle and ring-finger.
I do need you in a most physical and intellectual way,
And require your partnership.
Therefore, if you will be my biological, necessary companion,
Together, we shall live long and prosper.

Then some Meatloaf

No comments:

Post a Comment