Monday, August 17, 2009

it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly.... timey-wimey.... stuff.

Today was rather uneventful, the only thing I did was go to the Movie theater and try and get a job again, I most likely will, didn't really want to go back but I'm out of money completely and can't a one anywhere else. I did ask about being a shift Manager but they just hired two, if only I would have been quicker in deciding to go back. Other then that nothing really big. Finished rewatching Season one of Angel and Season one of Torchwood, and watched some classic Doctor Who. I didn't even have the energy to work out, but I need to get to bed so I can do that in the morning. It's also Kinda strange this is the first time in the four months that I've updated daily, I hope you all enjoy

Have you ever had one of those moments where you really want to help someone but just can't find the right words to do so, and not being able to tears you apart, because helping them is all you can think about. Do they have a word for that? I'm usually great at helping my friends out of these types of things, at finding the right words to make it all better. Even if they aren't my own I can find a great quote or something to get them through it or say something witty and make them smile. I'm just not sure if there is anything I can say to help besides letting them I know I'm here for them, and maybe sometimes thats just enough.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly.... timey-wimey.... stuff." - The Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment