Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Way I Feel Inside

It's not everyday that you get to spend with the people who matter most to you. I got to see a lot of my Friends today, starting from early this morning to late into the evening. And had a lot fun while really getting to think about where my life is going. Thats something that I've been doing a lot recently, thinking has really become one of my favorite pass times, even though I might not be the best thing for me. For the most part its out load thinking, with my friends so It's not like I'm keeping these thought to my self. I do have to say this, I'm scared of what's to come. Here I am, while everyone is leaving me behind, it sucks how the roles have kinda switched, I felt like I was the one leaving all of them just all most two years ago around this time. I know this isn't good by to any of my friends and I'll see you all again, but hopefully the next time I do see some of you it will be like nothing has changed between us. I know that when I came back from Florida I had changed a lot, either for the better or the worse, I'm not really the one to say. And even more recently I'm been motivated to physically change my life, since right now it's the only thing in it I can control, with out really fucking anything up. One thing I know that has gotten to me, at least in my opinion I've been trying to fit everyones expectations of me, Not any more, I'm going to be me, I miss me. I know my mind is confused, because I'm also the happiest now that I've been in years and feel great about my self.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are. - BERNICE JOHNSON REAGON

1 comment:

  1. Here's a quote I think you might like. True friends are like Chinese take-out: they are dependable, enjoyable, and just a phone call away. :)

    ReplyDelete