Sunday, August 23, 2009


Not really to much to say today, but stuff seems to be going well. I got My MTV2 Production Crew Pass yesterday!!! Which was a good feeling I have to say. I sent a lot of people yesterday the picture, I didn't mean to show off but I was just excited. Last Night we, went to a Recording Studio with Black Hearted Hero, we got a lot of awesome stuff and they turned some great work. I't having an awesome time working on this. It's a bit odd knowing we have full reign on this, but hey thats awesome. I'm working with Chris and Rich which is fun, and it's getting my mind off a lot of stuff. I'm having a good time. It's going to be odd every one is going off to school this coming week or have already, it's going to be weird not going my self, but so it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment