Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm tired oh so very tired

Not just because Walmart, which isn't that bad I like the people I'm working with defiantly a group of characters, but Life right now is just making me tired. I need that one thing to brighten up the world and actually make it worth my time. I have no clue what it could be, maybe a social life which is out of the question because of my working hours at walmart. Maybe I just need to get the fuck out of Indy. Which I'll be a few hundred closer to now that I'm not going to go up to Michigan any time soon. So my plan is to save up about $4000 and get the hell out of here. It's sad I'm only 21 and don't see my self having fun anytime so, and I know I still young but I feel so old. I'm out of school, while most of my friends are still going, it's difficult. It's like my life is kicking me in my ass and I can't get moving. Alot of the time I compare my self to the Doctor, I see my self taking my friends and escaping to worlds unknown, but in reality of sorts I need the Doctor for my self, I need some adventure in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Why aren't you going up to Michigan any time soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesn't want me to since we aren't dating.

    ReplyDelete