Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One look from you and I would fall from grace

So Life suck right now, or should I say the lack there of. There really isn't anything new in my life at all it's boring. I'm just trying to told on to the things that make me sane. I really need to do something thats not work. I need just get away for a while. With out any contact with people, nothing to worry me. I thought coming back to Indy would help me find my self again but I was wrong. Yeah you are my muse but I can't stay here.

4 comments:

  1. I will be back this Friday and Saturday.

    Saturday I might have a date, so let's try to hang out after you get off work on Friday, I might have some Beatles to give you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome buddy, let me know how the date goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will, I think things are developing well.

    Sunday, we talked for 8 hours straight on AIM
    Yesterday we talked about 7 hours off and on.

    ReplyDelete