Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Season One Review The Big Bang Theory

With what I said yesterday, I had just started watching season one of The Big Bang Theory. And As I said then, its like I'm right at home watching this show. I'm not normally a fan of sitcoms but this show has caught me like If I fell in to the Great Pit of Carkoon and in to the Sarlacc's mouth. The amount of pop culture  references make me smile and laugh to the point of me looking at my own life and saying I could be worse, then I shake my head and realize that I could only way I could be worse if I knew Quantum Physics. 
The shows main characters are nerds Leonard played by Roseanne's  Johnny Galecki and Sheldon played by Jim Parsons, whose lives are turned upside down when the gorgeous new neighbor Penny, played by 8 Simple Rules star Kaley Cuoco, moves in next door to our two heroes. This is when Leonard decides to be the good neighbor and introduce them selves to Penny. Long story short Leonard starts crushing hardcore on the girl next door. Through out the season it goes to show that nice guys can get the girl even if I have yet to experience this myself. Season one is 17 fun episodes long with tons of laughs for everyone to enjoy. A lot of the jokes might not seem as funny to those outside the geek and nerd cultures but can still be enjoyed by all people, because everyone knows someone that can remind of the characters. 

If you get a chance check out The Big Bang Theory 
Season 1 on sale now


No comments:

Post a Comment