Monday, April 27, 2009

I hear the voice of rage and ruin

well here I am again, I wonder if I can make this a habit,
 Well Today went well, at times it was a bit chaotic but everyone got the things done that needed to be done. As far as I'm concerned everyone busted their asses. Tomorrow we got to location, we are shooting at a Jazz club downtown from 2pm - 2am. Most of that time I'll be on the grip truck which can be fun just need to bring something to keep me entertained. 
Right now I'm watching the season finally of Heroes, I knew I had to watch it tonight or it would be ruined tomorrow if I didn't, hopefully this makes up for the rest of the season because the rest of the season has blown, but this looks like it might end on a good note. Is it sad I still enjoy Smallville more then Heroes.  Now my creeper roommate is hovering over at the end of my bed asking me to borrow Simpsons season 11 of all of them. 

1 comment:

  1. I would slap him for that. Season 11 starts the downward slide into mediocrity.

    ReplyDelete