Friday, February 26, 2010

The Greatest Story Ever Told

Ok so it been awhile since my last real update, and I'm sure you all are getting tired of reading my answers, but the thing is I really don't have much to say at the moment, life is good so that doesn't make for good reading, I have come to the fact that I'm making my self save money to get the hell out of Indy by the end of June but we'll see how that goes, I've just got alot a bills to get caught up on. I'm trying I really am. On the other side I'm really busy, Working Fedex and at the station, I'm really exhausted all the time but hopefully the pay out is worth it. Valentines Day was good but we haven't had a second date yet but are planing it, it's just hard to match up our schedules since we live like 2 hours away. I think it has the potential to be something if the distance doesn't get in the way. I do have some projects coming up that will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment