Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Family of Blood: formspring.me

Who are the few "Dream girls" that you know?

well, there are the ones that I've based my "dream girl" on such as Leslie, I love her to death and will always be there for her but I can't see my self with her. But I would be one of the luckiest guys in the world if I was. I wish I wouldn't have ran things in the ground with Jackie because she's was awesome. Then I love Mallory shes awesome, Chance is a lucky man to have her. I can make a list, but I'm not going to because If I were to there might be some people on it that would freak out and ruin our friendship if they knew I saw them that way. So I'm going to play it safe.

See I really haven't really ever dated that much so I kind judge my dream girls on ones that are already taken. So I know that I'm not just wishing to meet someone that isn't real that fits my dream girl standard, I'm just hoping to me one thats in to me.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment