Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Bored out of my mind= 48!

Hopefully I have a job by the end of week, because well I need money and I bored to death. Hell I'm so bored I cleaned my room, yeah I should have done it months ago but I didn't. I've applied to every job I can think of, that has an online application. I've e-mail my resumes out to more place then I can count, I need something!!! BIG TIME. I shaved my head and I really wish I wouldn't have, at least my hair grows quick, but I fucking miss it. =( And the only reason I did it was because I was in a hurry and couldn't get it to do what I wanted it to. So I got pissed off and cut it all off. Go Me. Short sweet, nothings really going on in my life, well besides the normal money issues and the every growing loneliness. So at this rate my 50th post is going to be kinda lackluster.

No comments:

Post a Comment